There are 50,985 Bulk Loads Available in 3,046 Postings.
Forum: CARGILL KANSAS HRW HARVEST
Posted Wed, May 15 2013 08:00 PM CST
BILL NORWOOD
WTI TRANSPORT INC
TUSCALOOSA, AL

got an email invite from cargill to the hrw in kansas,im sure many others have as well . anyone got any insight on the subject. they are guaranting 3000 first 5 days and 600 mininmum a day thereafter, me im green to it and just looking to get in still pulling a flat,any thoughts would be appreciated REPLY
Posted Thu, May 16 2013 08:32 AM CST
STEVE HALL
HALL TRUCKING INC
HUTCHINSON, KS

Originally Posted by: BILL NORWOOD
Quote: "got an email invite from cargill to the hrw in kansas,im sure many others have as well . anyone got any insight on the subject. they are guaranting 3000 first 5 days and 600 mininmum a day thereafter, me im green to it and just looking to get in still pulling a flat,any thoughts would be appreciated"

Flood of trucks comes in from out of state for the harvest.
Posted Thu, May 23 2013 08:35 PM CST
MIKE CHANDLER
L. MIKE CHANDLER
ONARGA, IL

Yes its a good deal if your willing to work. Sent a truck out last year and made well more then the min pay almost every day but 3days. Will go back this year. REPLY
Posted Fri, May 24 2013 08:49 AM CST
RYAN EBERTH
CARGILL
KANSAS CITY, MO

If you have any other questions feel free to call me @ 785-452-3323 I will be more than happy to discuss the program with you and can provide you with plenty of references that have been participating in the program for many years.

Thanks
Ryan
Posted Sat, May 25 2013 02:13 AM CST
ROBERT MEGGISON
MEGGISON TRUCKING
ROBINSON, KS

Ryan I have a truck and very interested, I have done it in the past when Arron white was there. I own and operate Meggison trucking, out of Robinson Ks. 7857412364. I have always made more than the 600 except when I first went and there wasn't anyone started. Looking forward to hearing from you thanks.shane meggison REPLY
Posted Wed, May 29 2013 10:26 PM CST
JEFF BENSMAN
J BAR S TRUCKING LLC
EDWARDSVILLE, KS

Got the same E Mail today too. Pass, don't want to fight through a sea of out of state trucks with no idea of where they are going or doing. I am selling my truck and trailer and authority.

Sponsored by Edgewater Bulk
Edgewater Bulk